Open Positions and Salaries
Accreditation Specialist The New River Valley Regional Jail is now accepting applications for the position of Accreditation Specialist. The successful applicant shall have at least three years of law enforcement or correctional experience. In addition, the applicant...
The New River Valley Regional Jail is seeking Correctional Officers who are career-oriented individuals that enjoy working with people, personal challenges, and the opportunity for advancement. As a valued member of our security team, you will perform a variety of...
The New River Valley Regional Jail is seeking a Medical Technician that is career-oriented and enjoys working with people, personal challenges, and the opportunity for advancement. Full and part-time positions are available. The full time schedule is from 2PM-10PM. As...
LPN Nurse-part time and full time positions available Job Description The New River Valley Regional Jail (NRVRJ) located in Dublin, Virginia and serves the counties of Bland, Carroll, Floyd, Giles, Grayson, Pulaski, Wythe and the City of Radford, VA. The building...
Why is the New River Valley Regional Jail a great place to work?
- Dynamic people
- Team-oriented environment
- Community Involvement-Giving back to others!
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid Training
- Excellent Benefits and Competitive Salaries-Starting $32,578
- U.S Citizen
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- 19 years old
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Able to complete testing requirements
- No felony convictions or serious misdemeanors
- Must pass extensive background investigation